Saturday 26 January 2013

Rotorua And Tauranga.

Hey everyone today i'am going to post about my trip to Rotorua and Tauranga.

On Saturday my mum and I went to the pools and on the car ride back my mum got a text from my uncle saying that he can take me to Rotorua and go to the stock car races then stay the night. When he picked me up my cousin Karl was there and we were off in five minutes.

We got to Rotorua at about seven and then we drove to the race track when we got there we found our seats and watched some racing my uncle got a little hungry so me and Karl went to go get him a hot dog and a drink then me and Karl got hungry so we went to go get some donuts and two drinks. At the end me and Karl went on this bouncing castle shaped as a car after that we went back to my uncle and we all went back to the car. Then we drove to the motor camp and they had a tent their so that was what I slept in.

The next day my uncle said that he could take me to Tauranga so he rang my mum and we drove to Tauranga we went to the beach and had a swim. Then we went back to Hamilton.

So that's my trip to Rotorua and Tauranga.







From Max     

2 comments:

  1. great post max. :) keep it up. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maxi,

    Aunty Cathy here. Great to read your blog, and hear about your great weekend away. Keep up the blogging!

    Love,

    Aunty Cathy

    ReplyDelete